Correctional Health Partners (CHP) improves the success of our clients by helping them provide high quality, efficient care for their patients. CHP brings the same effective principles used in the community to correctional healthcare, resulting in satisfied clients and timely, cost-effective patient healthcare services.
CHP is dedicated to supporting our employees by promoting a healthy work-life balance, while providing opportunities for growth. We work hard to respond to our employees’ needs when developing and implementing new programs.
Check out our available job openings!
We offer a professional atmosphere, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits. Benefits we provide include:
- 401(k) Plan – Safe Harbor Match dollar-for-dollar up to 3%, and $.50 for every dollar contributed 4-5%
- Health Benefits – After 30 days full-time employees and their dependents are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flex Spending – Medical and dependent care
- Paid Time Off – 14-28 days per year based on tenure and position
- Paid Holidays – We recognize 9 holidays
- Education Tuition Reimbursement - $1,500 per year for undergraduate and graduate college courses or $500 per year for education expenses, job-related courses and seminars
- Adoption Assistance – After 6 months, $1,000 assistance provided for full-time employees
- Eco Pass – Company paid Denver-Metro RTD Eco Pass for employees based out of CHP’s home office
- Exercise Incentive Program – Earn $20 monthly credit for working out eight times a month
If you need to request a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing an application, contact Human Resources directly at .
Correctional Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.